Following in the footsteps of our Autumn/Winter 2017 campaign models Lia and Odette Pavlova, US model Katie Moore is the next big name in fashion that you need to know.
Katie recently travelled from her home of New York, to front the new Cue Spring Summer 2017 campaign and has been making waves in the fashion world since her debut opening for Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2016 show.
Models.com recently listed Katie on the elusive Hot List, after she dominated catwalks around the world, walking an impressive 46 shows.
i-D magazine have dubbed her “fashion’s fastest rising star” and it’s easy to see why. Katie’s unique look captures the essence of Cue’s upcoming campaign, with her energy coming to life in every image.
5 reasons why we love Katie and why you will too!
- She has walked for the best – Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Alexander Wang, Givenchy and Chanel to name just a few.
- She has appeared in the best – US Vogue, Vogue Italia, i-D magazine and V magazine.
- She challenges the definition of beauty, after her long blonde hair was transformed into a bright red blunt crop – in Katie’s own words: “Beauty is being comfortable in your own skin, and confidence”.
- She embodies the Cue girl with her fearless attitude and fun energy.
- She loves Cue! Keep an eye out for Katie’s favourite pieces, with Cue Spring Summer 2017 launching in-store from the 31 July.