Please enter your GIft Card number and PIN below
Available in any nominated value and presented in a ready-to-give card and envelope, Cue Gift Cards are available to purchase in Cue stores nationally and online at www.cue.cc/shop.
Cue Gift Cards may be redeemed at Cue stores in Australia or New Zealand in the country of issue within 12 months of purchase. Regretfully Cue Gift Cards cannot be redeemed at Cue in Myer and Ballantynes department stores or purchased over the phone. The Cue Gift Card should be treated as cash and can be used to pay for purchases up to the value stated on the card.
Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below are for the use of Cue Gift Card
- The Cue Gift Card remains the property of Cue & Co Pty Ltd ABN 57 000 725 306 and Cue International Pty Ltd GST No. 68-847-966.
- Can only be redeemed at Cue stand-alone stores.
- Cannot be redeemed at Myer and Ballantynes department stores.
- Only Cue Gift Cards which feature a scratch panel PIN are eligible to be redeemed online and able to utilise the balance check function via www.cue.cc/shop.
- Cue Gift Cards are available for purchase at Cue stand-alone and clearance stores (with the exception of Birkenhead Point - NSW, DFO Jindalee & DFO Brisbane - QLD) and at www.cue.cc/shop.
- Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Cannot be refunded.
- Only to be used in the country in which it was purchased.
- Valid for 12 months from the date of card issue.
- Any balance on the Cue Gift Card after the expiry date will not be refunded.
- Any remaining amount on the Cue Gift Card cannot be given in cash.
- Cue Gift Cards cannot be used as a credit card, redeemed for cash or reloaded.
- Only valid if activated through the point of sale system in a stand-alone store or issued from Head Office as part of a promotion.
- The receipt issued at the time of purchase cannot be used for the redemption of the Cue Gift Card.
- The Cue Gift Card must be presented at the time of redemption.
- Cue Gift Card must be relinquished to the store once entire amount is used.
- In the event of any technical malfunction, either internal or external, of any telephone or computer network any Cue Gift Card transaction may not be able to be processed until the problem has been rectified.
- Cue reserves the right to change any of the terms listed at any time for updating systems, administration, legislations and statutes to prevent the occurrence of fraud.