We know, like us, you are watching the news unfold, and we hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
None of us could have imagined where the world would stand today.
Our Government has asked us to pull together to keep each other protected and supported, which we are determined to do. The well-being of our fellow Australians and the Cue community is my company’s top priority, both our team and you personally, our valued customer.
We want to keep you informed during this time, so below is an update from the Cue team on the service changes that are being implemented as the world evolves.
We’re so proud to have dressed women from all around the world for over 50 years.
The Australian spirit is strong – together we can get through this!
Rod Levis, Family and Team
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and partners, couriers will sign on your behalf upon delivery of your parcel. For more information on shipping, please visit: www.cue.cc/Customer-Info/Shipping
Click & Collect Orders
For more information on returns, please visit: www.cue.cc/customer-Info/Returns
Customer Care Team
At Cue Clothing Co. HQ we are actively adjusting the way we work and acting quickly in-line with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health, continually reinforcing safety disciplines. To date we have implemented flexible hours and the ability to work from home. This applies to our Customer Care Team. As a result, there may be longer than usual wait times to speak with our team. We are doing everything we can to stay connected and accessible during this time. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
You can also reach us via phone: 1800 060 706 or live chat via our website.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Stay safe and be kind to each other –
we’re all in this together.
Do the ten to keep you and our community safe:
- Wash your hands with soap regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Sanitise your hands
- Cough into your elbow or tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid human touch-contact including hugging and shaking hands
- Regularly clean surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes including your mobile phone and computer
- Use plastic to tap pay – avoid handling cash
- Use an object to press lift buttons not your bare finger
- Use disposable rubber gloves when touching door handles, petrol dispensers etc.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m apart