Victoria | 20% off almost everything
The ‘Cue 20% off almost Everything offer’ is available on selected full priced styles and already reduced styles at open Cue stand-alone stores, Cue Myer concessions, and Cue David Jones concessions in Victoria only. This offer is available to all customers in store from Wednesday, 28th October 2020 and ends 11.59pm AEDT Sunday, 1st November 2020 or while styles last. Please see the list of excluded styles below. This offer excludes previous purchases, alterations, new and existing lay-bys, selected full priced styles listed online, the purchase of Cue Gift Cards and shipping costs. Not all styles available in all sizes or colours. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Product is subject to limited availability and while styles last. Images are used for illustrative purposes only and may not be available in the advertised offer or in all stores. Cue Clothing Co staff are not eligible to take up this offer.
C92795, C21026, C21019, C31431, C21022, C92791, S92748, C92793, C92809, C92817, C40667,C21025, C10954, C31452, C10962, C92787, C92788, C21010, C92700, C10935, C10920, S92680, C31414, C21003, S10909, C31397, C10934, C40663, S31381, C31401, C60222, S70505, C10942, C92772, C92709, C92776, C21006, S92683, C21046, C21022
Vogue Fashion's Night In
Book a Stylist Spend & Save
Receive $50 off your purchase when you spend $250 or more on full price styles during your styling session in-store or virtual. To receive this discount, you must have booked a styling session through our ‘Book A Stylist’ platform: www.cue.cc/CueClub/BookaStylist between Thursday 22 October 2020 until Sunday, 1 November 2020. This offer excludes sale styles, previous purchases, alterations, the purchase of Gift Cards and shipping costs. This offer is not open to customers in New Zealand. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Win A $1,000 Cue Wardrobe
The ‘Vogue Fashion Night In - Win a Wardrobe’ competition is open to select customers who make a purchase as a Cue Club member in-store and online. Upon making a purchase attached to their member profile, members will be automatically entered into the prize draw and have the
chance to win one of two $1,000 Cue rewards. The competition is open from Thursday 22 October 2020 until Sunday 1 November 2020. This competition is not open to customers in New Zealand. Make a purchase in any Australian store (including Myer and David Jones) and online at
cue.com. Multiple entries are permitted. Purchases made outside the promotional period will not be accepted and will be deemed
invalid. This competition is a game of chance and the two winners will be selected by random by Wednesday 4 November 2020 at the Cue Clothing Co Pty Ltd Head Office - Level 7, 50 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Winners will be contacted by telephone or email, and may be announced across social media, website or emails. Any unclaimed prizes will be entered into a redraw which will be held by the promoter Cue
Clothing Co. at Level 7, 50 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia, on Tuesday 1 December 2020 at 10.00am AEDT. If you are a winner, we’ll try and send you the prize as soon as we can - and within no
more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize. The amount added to your Cue Club account will be valid for 12 months. The reward is redeemable in Australian standalone stores or online. The reward cannot be redeemed in Myer, David Jones concessions and wholesalers. The prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
The Company’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered. The promoter is Cue Clothing Co. at Level 7, 50 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ABN 57 000 725 306.
American Express Offer - Available in Australia Only.
*AMEX offer ends 1 November 2020. Limited to the first 80,000 cards to save this offer. Eligible American Express Card Members must save this offer to their Card via the Amex App or Online account and spend $100 or more online to receive the $25 credit. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please visit the American Express website here for more information.
Mid Season Sale
The ‘Cue Mid Season Sale’ applies to selected Cue Styles. Offer available to all customers in all Cue Australian stand alone stores, Cue Myer stores, Cue Myer Online, Cue David Jones Elizabeth St and Cue Online. Offer available in store during regular trading hours on Tuesday, 13th October 2020 and Cue Online from 8.00pm AEDT Monday, 12th October 2020. Product is subject to limited availability and while styles last. Prices displayed online will be inclusive of the discount. Images are for illustration purposes only and may not be available in all stores. Prices as marked. Excludes previous purchases, new or existing laybys, full price styles, the purchase of Cue Gift Cards and shipping costs.
The 10% UNiDAYS discount is only valid for UNiDAYS verified students at Cue Online and Cue stand alone stores in Australia and New Zealand. Excludes previous purchases, new or existing lay-bys, alterations, the purchase of Cue gift cards and shipping costs. Offer not available in Department stores. Not all styles available in all stores, sizes or colours. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Product is subject to limited availability and while styles last.
10% First Time Buyer Code
The 10% first time buyer discount is only valid for Cue Online using voucher code supplied. Offer starts Tuesday 21 October and ends Sunday 1 November 2020. Excludes previous purchases & the purchase of Cue gift cards and shipping costs. Offer not available in store. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Product is subject to limited availability and while styles last.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Cue & Co Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). We endeavour to ensure that our pricing is accurate and current. Our prices are detailed within the individual product listings and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
2. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
3. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
4. We endeavour to ensure that our product listings are current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
5. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST for Australian customers. Prices for all International orders are GST exclusive, however all International orders include a 10% service and handling fee. The International handling and service fee exists to cover higher costs associated with offshore orders. Our prices are detailed within the individual product listings and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
6. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase in accordance with our shipping policy.
7. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
8. We undertake to accept or reject your order immediately after placing such order, however in some circumstances this may take two (2) business days to process. If we have not responded to you within two (2) business days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that information provided to us appears to be incorrect or payment method has been declined. You will be advised if an item is out of stock.
9. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
10. Delivery or collection of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Please refer to our shipping and collect in-store policies for further information. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set under payments information.
11. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
12. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
13. Please refer to our returns policy for terms and conditions.
14. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
15. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
16. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
17. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metataging or mirroring of our website.
18. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
19. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
20. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
21. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
22. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
23. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
24. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
25. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
26. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
27. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
28. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
29. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
30. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
31. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
32. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.