We have now discontinued lay-by in our Australian stores, with Afterpay being the preferred option in-store. Click here for more information on Afterpay.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Afterpay is the new lay-by in-store.
Terms & Conditions
- The Lay-by period is for a maximum of three weeks.
- A deposit must be a minimum of 20% of the total purchase value.
- The minimum Lay-by sale is $100.
- The cancellation charge on a Lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price.
- There are no returns or exchanges on Lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a Lay-by.
- If the customer cancels the Lay-by within three weeks they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- If the store cancels the Lay-by within three weeks the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
- Customers will be contacted for all Lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the Lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs.
- Any items placed on Lay-by cannot be altered until the Lay-by has been paid in full.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire Lay-by has been paid in full.
- In the lead up to the end of season, Cue is unable to offer its Lay-by service. Pre existing Lay-bys will not be affected.