Afterpay – Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free!*
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and in-store. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four instalments fortnightly. Find out more below...
Afterpay is available online and in-store for Australia and New Zealand.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method* – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
*Afterpay is available as a payment option for online orders up to a maximum of $1500 (including any applicable shipping charges). All orders are subject to Afterpay limits and approval. For Afterpay terms please visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
- Download the Afterpay app.
- Sign in or follow the steps to create your Afterpay account.*
- Make sure to add your payment details.
- Simply scan the barcode prior to the purchase being completed.
*A brief pre-approval process may be required and you may be asked to provide your Drivers License or Medicare card to verify your identity.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Cue online and in-store. These limits are subject to Afterpay limits and approval.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- The first payment will be taken at the time of transaction, with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks.
- For Afterpay customers in store, the first payment will always be taken on the day that the purchase is initially made.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a Cue store, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled. You can then purchase your preferred garments outright.
- Returns for online purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Cue online, using the returns form or at stand alone Cue stores in Australia and New Zealand.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.